The Cultural Heritage Commission (CHC) is a five-member, mayoral-appointed commission that considers nominations of sites as City Historic-Cultural Monuments (designated City landmarks) and reviews proposed project work affecting more than 950 existing Historic-Cultural Monuments. The Commission also serves as the city’s primary forum for the discussion of historic preservation policy.
The CHC meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month, starting at 10:00 a.m., usually in Room 1010 of City Hall.
View CHC Agendas
(The list of agendas will open in a new window. Close the new window to return to this page when you are finished looking for an agenda.)
CHC Agenda Early Notification
You can also use the City's Early Notification System (ENS) to subscribe via email to be notified when new CHC agendas are available. To subscribe:
1. Visit the Early Notification System (ENS) subscription page. (This link will open in a new window. Close the window after you subscribe to return to this page.)
2. Enter your name and email address at the top of the page in the fields indicated.
3. Scroll down the page to the section, PLN: Planning Department.
4. Check the subscription option for the Cultural Heritage Commission Agenda.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and select the button marked "SUBSCRIBE".
Once you have subscribed, you can close the window to return to this page.
CHC Agenda Items
The following links are for the Staff Reports preapared for each item requireing a motion by the CHC. Please click on the link to download the Staff Report: