The Office of Historic Resources
The Department of City Planning’s Office of Historic Resources (OHR) is working to create a comprehensive, state-of-the-art, and balanced historic preservation program for the City of Los Angeles. The OHR is:
- Undertaking a pioneering citywide historic resources survey
- Integrating historic preservation into Los Angeles’ planning process
- Serving as an expert resource on preservation within the Department of City Planning and for other City departments
- Providing responsive customer service in conducting historic preservation reviews
- Launching this web site as a “one-stop-shop” for information on Los Angeles’ historic preservation initiatives.
For more information on the OHR, visit About the OHR